Gonna Bite the bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie8965

Im gonna bite the bullet and get an sds 200 when their back in stock,im wondering if someone could look at my favs and tell me if it will run,what i did wrong maybe what i could do better on ? Specific to the wilcard im still unclear about that. Thanks for all the good help and advice you guys give !!

Attachments

• f_000001.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 23

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
There is no wildcard in the newer Uniden scanners, at least not for talkgroups. You just select search mode (ALL TGs) or scan mode, to monitor only programmed TGs.

I almost always leave it on search mode on all trunked systems, but you have to have all known talkgroups programmed especially on a big system, otherwise you will get constant hits on ENC TGs and/or annoying talkgroups you don't want to hear.

trp2525

eddie8965

MStep

Its here...and it`s gotta be the best i own...i know that`s subjective but it puts my other brand to shame

Have patience and give it some time. Not sure if you've had x36 experience; if not the SDS takes a little getting used to. While there is some debate over what are the most sensitive and selective radios, I can certainly attest that IMHO the SDS does well in both areas PLUS gives you a degree of programming and monitoring flexibility unsurpassed in other receiving devices.

Best of luck with your new "toy".

Status
Not open for further replies.