gov helo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmchalmers

had a helo in my area tracked it on flight aware from grayling army air field unknown owner made dozen loops around my neighborhood 10-11pm. Flight aware tail number is 0720085 there are rumors in my smalltown of homeland security being in the area?? Does anyone know how too look up a tail number? looked like might have been a blackhawk but dark night sky.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
I also prefer ADS-B over FlightAware and flighttracker 24. You can just toggle U to go from all flights to just military.

I live on the border of New Jersey and Pennsylvania north of Philly. Lots of airports and we have McGuire Air Force Base nearby. New Jersey has several large forest fires starting as we speak. When the news Choppers go to get pictures you can see exactly where the fires are when they orbit above.

AvionicEng747

had a helo in my area tracked it on flight aware from grayling army air field unknown owner made dozen loops around my neighborhood 10-11pm. Flight aware tail number is 0720085 there are rumors in my smalltown of homeland security being in the area?? Does anyone know how too look up a tail number? looked like might have been a blackhawk but dark night sky.

07-20085 is actually a correct serial for a UH-60M with the MI ARNG [which has the allocated hexcode AE4822]

Status
Not open for further replies.