GTA - Antenna cabling help

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedan

So, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I've used my Uniden 436hp in my vehicles for a few years now have used a slew of different antennas from mag mounts, lip mount, etc. I recently picked up a VW Golf and picked up a Breedlove mount to replace the factory shark fin.

However, I can't seem to find a pre-made cabling solution. The Breedlove mount is ring terminal and the Uniden is SMA/BNC.

Can anyone recommend a Canadian distributor that might carry something? A GTA based shop that might be able to make one? Am I going to be stuck with a series of adapters to get me to my desired outcome? I'm not completely opposed to making my own cable, but if there's a pre-made solution that we preferable.

EJB

20 + year membership
So, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I've used my Uniden 436hp in my vehicles for a few years now have used a slew of different antennas from mag mounts, lip mount, etc. I recently picked up a VW Golf and picked up a Breedlove mount to replace the factory shark fin.

However, I can't seem to find a pre-made cabling solution. The Breedlove mount is ring terminal and the Uniden is SMA/BNC.

Can anyone recommend a Canadian distributor that might carry something? A GTA based shop that might be able to make one? Am I going to be stuck with a series of adapters to get me to my desired outcome? I'm not completely opposed to making my own cable, but if there's a pre-made solution that we preferable.
Hutton.

Mississauga.

PM me and I'll give you the name of the receptionist and you can mention my name.

Crossover Distribution.com are in Brampton. If you mention my name it wouldn't help, lol. Asswipes

Status
Not open for further replies.