Hamlin, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
17,245
Reaction score
16,981
Location
BEE00
You don't need PL tones if you're only monitoring. Just program the frequencies with no tone (CSQ) and you'll hear all activity. 157.710 is the input to a repeater on 152.450, by the way.
 

popnokick

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
2,988
Reaction score
869
Location
Northeast PA
They are definitely DMR (meaning you'll need a DMR-capable receiver). If someone doesn't reply sooner, by Monday evening I can let you know if they are encrypted. Some of the gated communities / HOAs in the area are.
 

Swimmaster52

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Harleysville PA
Does anyone have the information for Wallenpaupack Lake Estates Cap+ (I think) System? I know they aren’t encrypted because i have heard security guys key up before and it’s not the encrypted talk permit tone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top