Having issues trying to scan / find Salem Fire dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I have done everything! I've tried so many different ways to put in SalemP25 as a favorite. It's really disheartening at this point. Whoever runs this though Salem Fire Live Audio Feed has it right xD

I've literally tried every combination I can think of, Ill show you below.

View attachment 84391
^
7 Sites for all freqs

View attachment 84392
^
4 Sites for only the Controls Left out alternates

View attachment 84393

All 7 freq's in 1 Site

IVE TRIED IT ALL!

Nothing wants to work.
I was going to suggest contacting the feed provider directly, to get an idea of what they are using. But the feed provider is designated as CityofSalemRadioComm, so if that indeed is the city, or someone directly authorized by the city, they may be using something that you cannot duplicate.

wheels1911

I was going to suggest contacting the feed provider directly, to get an idea of what they are using. But the feed provider is designated as CityofSalemRadioComm, so if that indeed is the city, or someone directly authorized by the city, they may be using something that you cannot duplicate.

Yeah, I saw that too. Plus I imagine they would never respond.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Maybe try posting the question on the Oregon RR forum. I know the Administrators frown upon double posting, but in this case you might get more direct info on the site in question from someone who might not watch this particular forum section.
Edit
Duh, never mind, this is the Oregon Forum, lol. Sorry

wheels1911

I noticed that Department hold works well. I havnt missed a single Tone / call out yet.

Then I can put on Priority mode and still hear police...

Status
Not open for further replies.