Heads Up: VIPER Discussion Thread->

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Just a heads up Guys & Gals:
With the beginning of a new year comes a need for a fresh start in many different areas...one area is going to be the VIPER discussion thread....On December 31/January 1st I will lock the current VIPER discussion thread (but keep it stickied for archive purposes) and will start a new sticky VIPER discussion thread....I think this will address the fact that the current thread is a valuable source of info but has grown "to big for its britches"....
If you have any questions or comments please direct them to this thread here or to me at KE4ZNR@radioreference.com.
This is Your NC Forum and one of my New Years Resolutions is going to be to help you make it the best and most active sources of NC monitoring info!
Happy Holidays and Happy Monitoring!
Marshall Sherard KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I have also made the tough decision to do some forum cleaning up and since the Brunswick County thread has seen little activity it will be unstickied...should the need become strong enough to warrant another sticky for the Brunswick area I would be open to considering that option again in the future.
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.