HELP 536HP-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo807

Premium Subscriber
I have both analog as well as P25 phase 1 program in the new scanner using ARC-PRO I am able to receive all the analog frequencies but cannot receive P-25, I have a 396xt and MOSWIN is blowing that old scanner up but not a peep out of new scanner.
When I received my scanner at end of February I did use Uniden Sentinel software to update firmware.Is there a new update?

Thank you for your help.

You can PM me with any and all help.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
536HP should have came preloaded with the frequencies. Make sure you disable GPS and check that the talk groups are not locked out accidentally. Congrats on the new scanner.

polo807

Premium Subscriber
Re

Hello
The per-loaded micro card has a ton of junk . IE it first loads Illinois then Missouri and then nationwide.

Well I can't receive Illinois and the Missouri Frequencies are the likes of Missouri Wireless 800mhz and 900mhz

And anyting nation wide is Federal and that is encrypted,

I was able to start receiving more local frequencies after a new download via ARC-PRO.
Thanks for the GPS info.

bchappuie

I would use Sentinel to build a favorites list. Also ensure you have all "Service Types" allowed. Every channel or TG has a service type field, and I know from some experience, if you have one turned off, you will miss something.

Status
Not open for further replies.