Help! Not hearing voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughesca

Premium Subscriber
I am very new to SDR and just now getting everything installed I am running Unitrunker 1.0.30.10, DSD Plus 1.51, and VAC 4.14.

Running Unitrunker for P25 and have control channel with all the information on the talk groups. It appears that when someone is talking (freq goes green) I dont hear anything. When no one is talking I hear static.

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 351

eddie555

I am very new to SDR and just now getting everything installed I am running Unitrunker 1.0.30.10, DSD Plus 1.51, and VAC 4.14.

Running Unitrunker for P25 and have control channel with all the information on the talk groups. It appears that when someone is talking (freq goes green) I dont hear anything. When no one is talking I hear static.

Looks like you might be over-driving the input to DSD.

Open your Volume Mixer, check input to Virtual Line One; too much input will not decode, input should be around "15 - 20" on Line one (input to DSD 1.51).

hughesca

Premium Subscriber
That didnt seem to change anything but I did notice that EQ bar is moving like someone is taking. I also noticed that DSD event log or channel activity doesnt show anything.

SpugEddy

Premium Subscriber
I had the same issues and more when trying to use
Unitrunker with DSD and SDR.
Ultimately, I just use Unitrunker as a stand alone
and it works fine for me. NJSP trunked systems work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.