Help please on Marcs changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike6pmnews

Premium Subscriber
A few months ago, my 996t and 996xt stopped picking up the Ohio Highway Patrol in Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties. After seeing the rebanding notices, I updated the new frequencies using info from radio reference. The TGID's seem to have not changed. I have the latest firmware installed.
I have picked up the Ohio Turnpike a couple of times, but that's it. No local OSP posts or other Marc's activity at all.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I have failed to do?

RonnieUSA

A few months ago, my 996t and 996xt stopped picking up the Ohio Highway Patrol in Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties. After seeing the rebanding notices, I updated the new frequencies using info from radio reference. The TGID's seem to have not changed. I have the latest firmware installed.
I have picked up the Ohio Turnpike a couple of times, but that's it. No local OSP posts or other Marc's activity at all.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I have failed to do?

Some where in what ever software your using to list the system frequencies is a drop down menu to tell it what kind of system it is You Must choose rebanded.

mike6pmnews

Premium Subscriber
For some reason, the 996xt all of the sudden is picking up Marcs fine.. But not the 996t. I am running ProScan.. I dont understand where to look for rebanding on that program.

Status
Not open for further replies.