HP-2: home patrol 2 firmware update

seedtick

S B
Premium Subscriber
trying to update firmware.under advanced option it says firmware is 1.05.when i install .2.03 upgrade it days im running the current version,i have one hp2 running the newer firmware but this will not,anybody can maybe help me?

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber
This is what my HP-2 shows for the latest firmware...
I also have the Extreme Update enabled too...

IMG_0218~photo.jpg

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
My HP2 has version 1.05 and Sentinel tells me that the firmware is the latest. Any ideas how I get 1.06?
There have been no 'actual' firmware updates for the HP-2. The 1.06 is a slight change to account for differences in components, tweaking the firmware so that different internal parts, where the original item is no longer available, work the same as the original. No change to the way the HP-2 works, no added features or corrections from the initial version.

JustLou

There have been no 'actual' firmware updates for the HP-2. The 1.06 is a slight change to account for differences in components, tweaking the firmware so that different internal parts, where the original item is no longer available, work the same as the original. No change to the way the HP-2 works, no added features or corrections from the initial version.
Kinda figured that. Thanks.