How do you download a database?

ve2cjw

Premium Subscriber
I think I'm missing something here. I read that I could download frequency lists to use with my transceivers or scanner. I am a premium member. I can't find how to do it anywhere. Do I have to use a program? I do have a couple of programs by RT Systems that I use with my Icom and Yaesu stuff, is that what I have to use? Is there a way to download a database in .csv format or In Excel? I intend to get a Uniden scanner and will install Sentinel so I will need data for that too. Help me anyone please!

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
At the top right corner of the trunked system or County you will see the Menu button, click it, and then click "Downloads."

1690860115628.png

From there you can get (depending on the source) CSV and PDF files, and on P25 systems DSDPlus formatted files as well.

As far as Sentinel from Uniden, it receives updates typically every Monday from their servers that reflect the US and Canada, which can then be added directly to favorites lists without any additional programming.

ve2cjw

Premium Subscriber
At the top right corner of the trunked system or County you will see the Menu button, click it, and then click "Downloads."

View attachment 146226

From there you can get (depending on the source) CSV and PDF files, and on P25 systems DSDPlus formatted files as well.

As far as Sentinel from Uniden, it receives updates typically every Monday from their servers that reflect the US and Canada, which can then be added directly to favorites lists without any additional programming.
Thank you very much for the reply. Take care.