How to find new licenses with FCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRamrod38

I heard my local Police Dept. is going to digital and I was wanting to know how to find out what new system they may be going to most of the time you can tell by the emission designator. The Police Dept. I'm interested in is the Hohenwald Police Dept. Any info. on where I can find new licenses or any info.would be greatly appreciated.

Brandontb85

You could always look up information on the FCC ULS Listing or if you want you can give me a more information and I can look up and see what I can find for you. What I will need is what county you are in and what is the frequency and call sign of the police department you are interested in obtaining the new information on.

TRamrod38

You could always look up information on the FCC ULS Listing or if you want you can give me a more information and I can look up and see what I can find for you. What I will need is what county you are in and what is the frequency and call sign of the police department you are interested in obtaining the new information on.
The city police and sheriff dept. is using the same frequency the sheriff dept. is not changing just the Police Dept. So they will have to go to a new frequency and probably a new call sign, I have looked before in the FCC pages before but I do not know for sure where I should be looking. Any info. would be Appreciated. Could you looked that info up for me or tell me where I need to go in the FCC database to retrieve the info. Thanks very much.

County is Lewis
WXB805

Status
Not open for further replies.