I have checked the database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeportland

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering if there's any newer frequencies for mall of America in Bloomington Minnesota

I was wondering if anybody could monitor Bloomington PD/FD
I have checked the database for Bloomington Minnesota
Is there any UHF VHF for Bloomington Minnesota for PD ?

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The only Bloomington VHF/UHF in use is for fire paging, which is 154.07. That is to alert firefighters to calls. After the incident is paged out, radio communications are done on the ARMER system.

To get the data to program your 436 for Bloomington in Sentinel, go to Minnesota, then Hennepin County then statewide. You'll want Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER).

For the Mall of America, in Sentinel, that will be found in Minnesota, Hennepin County County Systems. There are two separate entries for the mall. One has VHF/UHF frequencies for three stores (their loss prevention people). The second entry has the actual Mall of America's trunked radio system.

stmills

Metro Transit has a train and bus station under the mall and is active in the area, they run there own dispatch on the ARMER system.
Across the freeway from the Mall of America area is the Minneapolis Airport which runs it's own dispatch on ARMER along with the city of Richfield which is dispatched on ARMER by the city of Edina. Allina EMS is the Ambulance service covering the Bloomington they are on ARMER and the Bloomington area is dispatched on Allina ALS South.

stmills

Not to sure how well using the info in Sentinel will work since the talkgroups changed over a year ago, what is listed is from the last 2 system updates not the current info.

stmills

The ARMER info for the agencies around the Mall of America is fairly accurate- all the main dispatch and car to car are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.