ICIS Program on BC796D

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
I Have Been Up All Night Trying To Figure Out How To Program My New Uniden BC796D With Pro Scan And Also Manually With negative Results. I Just Hope That My Fellow Scannerbuffs Can Help Me Out, Im New To The Uniden World, I Was Able To Program My Pro-106 With No Issues But Im Sure Uniden Aint That Hard If Theres A Way, Thank You Ahead Of Time

oilmillcharlie

Premium Subscriber
I Have Been Up All Night Trying To Figure Out How To Program My New Uniden BC796D With Pro Scan And Also Manually With negative Results. I Just Hope That My Fellow Scannerbuffs Can Help Me Out, Im New To The Uniden World, I Was Able To Program My Pro-106 With No Issues But Im Sure Uniden Aint That Hard If Theres A Way, Thank You Ahead Of Time

If you can provide more details of your problem we may be able to help.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
Ok well the problem is that first i dont know what type of trunk type it is, on my pro 106 i have it as MOT VHF/UHF and works fine, but for the uniden there is motorola type 2 p25/800 and motorola type 2 p25/900, motorola type 2 VHF and motorola type 2 uhf but ive tried to program them all but everytime i get to adding the control channel it says "frequency not in band" so maybe im programming it wrong or in the incorrect order. If theres a easier way using pro scan i can do it that way too, but manually wont be an issue i just want to make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.