I'm Confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf6olc

Premium Subscriber
I have the Radio Shack Pro 668 handheld scanner. I want to program Law enforcement,Fire,EMS & Sheriffs of Sacramento County in my scanner. Sacramento County uses a combination of Motorola Type II SmartZone & Project 25 Phase I from reading RR. Do I enter both types systems & frequencies or do I just enter the only one system? I just need a little clarity. Thanks KF6OLC

troymail

Silent Key
I have the Radio Shack Pro 668 handheld scanner. I want to program Law enforcement,Fire,EMS & Sheriffs of Sacramento County in my scanner. Sacramento County uses a combination of Motorola Type II SmartZone & Project 25 Phase I from reading RR. Do I enter both types systems & frequencies or do I just enter the only one system? I just need a little clarity. Thanks KF6OLC

Motorola Type II SmartZone & Project 25 Phase I implies two different systems. Looks like you'll need to program both:

Sacramento Regional Radio Communications System (SRRCS) Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

Sacramento Regional Radio Communications System (SRRCS) P25 Trunking System, Sacramento, California - Scanner Frequencies

but you may want to only program the site that is closest to you for each.

kma371

QRT

For now, you only need the Type ii system as the P25 system isn't fully active.

Status
Not open for further replies.