Just Wondering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner71

I remember not so long ago Trunk88 and Unitrunker came out with several updates, I was just wondering if there are any more updates upcoming? I love Trunk88, it is a masterpiece and Unitrunker isn't bad either, but I love when new things come out, it keeps me going other wise I get bored. Thanks to the people who program these excellent resources, fingers crossed for some updates.

gary123

Unitrunker is always being updated v17 is the current I believe. Trunk 88 is no doubt also being updated also.

I am waiting for these programs to expand and support not only control channel decoding but other formats such as TRBO, P25 (CAI, and trunking), P25v2 (TDMA), Iden etc. As the actual data format is "public" it shouldnt be too hard to identify the packets and label the info contained. Both Unitrunker and Trunk88 do not process audio so there shouldnt be any issues licencing issues.

Northerner71

Thank you. Awesome changes. I really like the osw marker and the fact that the psr 500 was added. The shift f9 key is perfect, there are sometimes when I want to hear it to see how the signal is but I have to physically check it, now shift f9, so cool. I love updates because I like to try new things. This program is awesome, I would even pay for the software. Thanx a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.