Status
Not open for further replies.

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
Trying to find out which MEC-OPS TGs are used for fire. I want to be able to listen to the Meck Co. FDs as well as CFD, so I have dispatch programmed in but I don't know which OPs TGs to use. Any help is appreciated.
I've noticed traffic on every Meck Ops channel. Meck Ops 3 medical so I deleted it from my scanner

trumpetman

Database Admin
Ops 3 is for first responder medical calls within the Charlotte city limits. Ops 4 is for first responder medical calls in the county. Even number ops channels 6-22 are for county fire incidents requiring a seperate channel (fires, large wrecks, training) and the odd channels 5-21 are overflow channels in the city for EMS crews ie when medical command gets a separate channel in Charlotte for a large fire or wreck. Single unit response for wrecks typically end up on Ops 4 but a unique channel can be requested.

CFD operates on their zone 1 channels B through K with overflow on the zone 2 talkgroups when needed.

For wrecks and fires with both city and county response, Meck Ops and CFD Ops are usually patched by Alarm.

Ops 3 is for first responder medical calls within the Charlotte city limits. Ops 4 is for first responder medical calls in the county. Even number ops channels 6-22 are for county fire incidents requiring a seperate channel (fires, large wrecks, training) and the odd channels 5-21 are overflow channels in the city for EMS crews ie when medical command gets a separate channel in Charlotte for a large fire or wreck. Single unit response for wrecks typically end up on Ops 4 but a unique channel can be requested.

CFD operates on their zone 1 channels B through K with overflow on the zone 2 talkgroups when needed.

For wrecks and fires with both city and county response, Meck Ops and CFD Ops are usually patched by Alarm.
thank you for that answer, exactly what I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.