Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank3si

Frank

Another fantastic picture

Camera and telephoto details if you don't mind

Terry

Of course - Nikon D750 with Nikkor AF-S f5.6 200-500mm E ED lens. I upgraded to this core set-up a couple of years ago, all bought used. Having been involved with expensive photo gear for my books and other projects, my thinking was anyone who bought this gear new was going to take good care of it. So far, so good.

If you're in the market, I've bought used from B&H Photo, but this was the source for my Nikon body and the 200-500:

UsedPhotoPro: The Gear You Want, The Prices You Need

Tank67

Premium Subscriber
Of course - Nikon D750 with Nikkor AF-S f5.6 200-500mm E ED lens. I upgraded to this core set-up a couple of years ago, all bought used. Having been involved with expensive photo gear for my books and other projects, my thinking was anyone who bought this gear new was going to take good care of it. So far, so good.

If you're in the market, I've bought used from B&H Photo, but this was the source for my Nikon body and the 200-500:

I'd also recommend MPB and KEH.
https://www.mpb.com/en-us
Used Cameras, Lenses & Gear For Sale | Buy & Sell at KEH Camera

MedicCop

Are you shooting freehand or off a tripod?

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber

Frank

Thanks - will check into it. Been looking for something above 400mm but have not spent as much time looking as I probably should. Agree on the used equipment. I recently bought a refurbhished computer for ADS-B monitoring and with 32G of RAM it is blowing away the other computers - so buying RAM upgrades so the other computers can catch up,

Terry

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Re: My post earlier about Baldhead 601. Came in clearer a couple of minutes ago. Voice call is Bloodhound. These old ears are getting worse :(

Ron

Yeah the only word I can clearly understand nowadays is "dinner". My wife (who is a 20 year kidney transplant survivor) has been taking anti-rejection meds for that long. One of the side effects of successful kidney transplant is lots of other health issues. I used to be able to hear the TV in the living room, with my door shut and multiple radios running from 40 feet away. With the new 5K hearing aids she has - I need to go out there sometimes to check on her. The TV is so low - I ask her to turn up the volume.

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.