Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frequency1

Premium Subscriber
0940- DC ANGRYs and WILDs in W107
235.9 Huntress
0951 hours Local, Devels are working with Huntress on 235,9000. My novice knowledge not sure if it is an exercise or not. Huntress continues to tell the Devels that the intercept is Hostile.
0940-1000 local time, WILDs were communicating with HUNTRESS on 235.9
I have most of it recorded on SD card (BCD436HP).

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
POTUS Wednesday travel...Will take Marine One

5:05 PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Baltimore, Maryland from South Lawn
5:25 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Fort McHenry Landing Zone, Baltimore, Maryland
7:55 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Fort McHenry Landing Zone, Baltimore, Maryland en route to the White House
8:10 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House South Lawn

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to see the USAF start to retire the A-10. Without a good plan to have the F-35 replace it for CAS. Plus the F--35 doesn't havd the same capabilities.

Also will kind of sad to see the A-10s being retired, as living right next to Martin State the Maryland ANG in right in my backyard.
Well at least the Indiana ANG will get their F-16's back to replace retiring A-10's.. I like the A-10 as well but getting old.
A shame they will send them to the Boneyard to rot as they refuse to sell the A-10's to any other Country.
Hopefully when time comes the Maryland ANG will get another aircraft to replace their A-10's.

I wonder if the B-2 bomber is retired already? Maybe get them off the ground again someday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.