Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING radiowise.

If the event was related to the fighter aircraft going up the Delaware Bay side of Cape May County then two frequencies are important to monitor..... 255.400 for the aircraft to call upon prior to entry into VR-1709 Bay side and 327.125 ACY radar.

If the event was actually related to the Test Track then you need to program in the Giant Killer and Pax River frequencies for the Atlantic Test Track. Let me know if you need them - but I believe you already have the Giant Killer frequencies in your radio.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
0930- Couple of VIP acft, Venus 65 (C-37 # 09-0525) & Venus 42 (C-37 # 99-0402) doing maintenance checks/pilot proficiency flts in the ACY area. Both are flying at 6,100 ft with Venus 65 trailing Venus 42. Odd to see VIP acft working in formation.

10:25 Up over NE Pennsylvania at 28K now.....still in close formation

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Flight originated in Nice France
Virgin Galactic lost two commercial satellites last week on their first UK launch so let Space X handle the commercial work :)
Branson and company has become yesterday's news since Space X came along.
A Falcon Heavy goes up later today with Mil cargo.This rocket which hasn't been launched in a while has two boosters
that will land simultaneously after launch. Watch SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch military mission Saturday | Space

mmisk

Zee Germans doing touch-and-gos in Canada, eh?View attachment 134298View attachment 134299
I was at Goose Bay when I was young, my father was stationed at RCAF station GB.
The most amazing place for a young person to be, with the huge SAC base during the cold war.
Could walk from our house to where the runways intersected and watch the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.