Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
On Sunday, the President will depart Rehoboth Beach, Delaware en route to London, United Kingdom.

9:30 AM THE PRESIDENT departs Rehoboth Beach, Delaware en route to Dover Air Force Base, Dover, Delaware
10:00 AM THE PRESIDENT departs Dover Air Force Base, Dover, Delaware en route to Stansted, United Kingdom

UTC

10:10 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Stansted Airport, Stansted, United Kingdom en route to Winfield House Landing Zone, London, UK
10:35 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Winfield House Landing Zone, London, UK

JetWash

1205AM local: Well this is unusual and unexpected...the same two Civil Air Patrol Cessna 182 aircraft and BLACKJACK helo from last night doing air intercept practice again early Saturday morning. Have not heard this before on consecutive nights. Simulated "guard" air-air between the helo and the Cessna on 126.2

Mark

Premium Subscriber
SLAM-21 in the Dogfish CAP this morning A/A 259.900. Nice to hear the 104th FW take a turn.
Tanker WIDE-99 #17-46034 inbound said they also got alerted out of bed..
SLAM-22 tail "MA 86-0158" F-15C.
Tanker explained the CAP. One track is Dogfish,the other track is Oyster and combined overall area is Blue Claw.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
A look at the week ahead for POTUS travel...

On the Sunday morning, the President will depart Rehoboth Beach, Delaware en route to London, United Kingdom.
On Monday the President will depart the United Kingdom en route to Vilnius, Lithuania.
On Wednesday, the President will depart Vilnius, Lithuania en route to Helsinki, Finland.
On Thursday the President will depart Helsinki, Finland en route to Washington, DC.
On Friday, the President will travel to Camp David where he will remain over the weekend.

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
From the recordings:
7/6: 126.2; Muir twr/PSP Trooper 1(PA State PD helo); Trooper 1 within the Delta doing a search along I78.
235.1 AR206 low; DeeCee 43 will be on time to Rockdale/Utica; we were going to have a 30m delay, but they said we could go. We're at FL270 down to FL210 squawking 7007.

7/7: 315.9 R777 secndry; This one we're on auto pilot; ready for training.

7/8 Weak chatter here on 231.625 @0820L DE CAP.

BM82557

From the recordings:
7/6: 126.2; Muir twr/PSP Trooper 1(PA State PD helo); Trooper 1 within the Delta doing a search along I78.
235.1 AR206 low; DeeCee 43 will be on time to Rockdale/Utica; we were going to have a 30m delay, but they said we could go. We're at FL270 down to FL210 squawking 7007.

7/7: 315.9 R777 secndry; This one we're on auto pilot; ready for training.

7/8 Weak chatter here on 231.625 @0820L DE CAP.

I don't copy much of the DE Cap from my location either but use the feed - http://174.173.199.163:5050/

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Someone A/A 273.850 checking out Ocean City MD.. One sounds foreign like Aussie.
Maybe Navy Pax River TPS aircraft.
REALM-61 KC-135 #63-8040 enroute Pease.. Prob will be for the E-4B Sunday.

Last edited:

DarkPhoenix

Guys,

Some interesting chat this morning between Wide 99 & CAP ftrs. Seems McConnell KC-46 (at Pease) was duty tanker but it " was broken" so Wide 99 took his place. Chatted also about refueling ftrs more often so that Wide 99 wouldn't have to fly back to Pease with landing gear down to use up fuel.
I’m staying at the parents for vaca in Del Haven (Villas/Cape May). Heard them flying around this morning. Unfortunately don’t have the scanner with me. Nice you guys caught them 👍.

jetcrafter

Premium Subscriber
1507z I'm hearing unidentified A-A comms on 273.85 sounds like two players. I have this freq as an AMC Nationwide A-A freq but it sure doesn't sound like tankers or transports. Comms are weak but readable as they may be low level or on the fringes of my reception area. Any ideas who may use this freq please feel free to help me ID them. Had some hits on UHF ZBW but of coarse it was on a scanner I wasn't recording at the time!

Mark

Premium Subscriber
1507z I'm hearing unidentified A-A comms on 273.85 sounds like two players. I have this freq as an AMC Nationwide A-A freq but it sure doesn't sound like tankers or transports. Comms are weak but readable as they may be low level or on the fringes of my reception area. Any ideas who may use this freq please feel free to help me ID them. Had some hits on UHF ZBW but of coarse it was on a scanner I wasn't recording at the time!
See my earlier post Ed as I had them as well this morning..One voice sounded foreign like Aussie or RAF perhaps.
No masks or noise.. almost like two small planes but seeing you heard them an hour after I did must be moving fairly fast.
Maybe delivery flight of some type?

Last edited:

jetcrafter

Premium Subscriber
See my earlier post Ed as I had them as well this morning..One voice sounded foreign like Aussie or RAF perhaps.
No masks or noise.. almost like two small planes but seeing you heard them an hour after I did must be moving fairly fast.
Thanks Mark, this at least may help with a direction of travel. I thought I detected an accent and muffled mask type sound in the voice. I thought perhaps some Canada fighters passing through but I don't know. Hmm, listening and will update if I hear anything more. Appreciate your input Mark, thank you! (y)

jetcrafter

Premium Subscriber
Found this post from 2016 using a search on the frequency 273.85 Interesting, could possibly be some ATAC planes off the coast in the warning areas near me.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
1120- Looks like one of the new 193rd SOS PA ANG MC-130Js is up off Harrisburg. AE61F6 # 17-5872. Rich, did you catch his callsign?
Looks like it departed Pease and now inbound Harrisburg.. Nice catch.
Also shows as a AC-130J type..Ghost Rider :)
17-5872 | Lockheed Martin AC-130J Ghostrider | United States - US Air Force (USAF) | Santiago Blánquez | JetPhotos

Looks like one of the Hurlburt Field Specials as came up from there a week ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.