Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirScan

Premium Subscriber
I am hearing BLUE 21 & 22 on a freq. I had tagged as unknown 292.1. I'll have to follow them to see where they land, hence maybe figure out what the freq belongs to

Both tankers are out of KMCF/MacDill (6/927 ARW). 292.100 is one of their known A-A frequencies.

High flight level for tankers ==

Not if they are going home empty.

Last edited:

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Both are tankers are out of KMCF/MacDill (6 ARW 927 ARW). 292.100 is one of their known A-A frequencies.

Not if they are going home empty.
Wow MacDill, thanks. They came from across the pond this morning. I'll update my tag. Have it as a Sikorsky Aircraft freq. (local to me here), but of course when I heard BLUE callsigns, I knew it was shared with someone else (as most freqs are)

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Killer 1 flight F-15 requesting an Emergency
RTB'ing to Barnes at FL 9K
Having a possible Hypoxia situation
With GK on 338.1
To Boston Ctr 290.3
Now on Providence appr. 319.2
Declaring Emergency
But the pilot is feeling better
On 259.0 with the details while heading RTB

Last edited:

AirScan

Premium Subscriber
Checking my morning tape odd one at 10:30am local flight of 6 departing climb and maintain block 100-FL120 direct WHINO. callsign of aircraft sounded like BO-JAZZ-01 flight..

A-10s out of KMTN, clearance on the ground was to KSAV. There was also SPORT 1 (x4) that departed about 10 minutes earlier, also cleared to KSAV. The BOJAZ flight made a pit stop in the BURNER ATCAA for some AR. Guessing maybe BOJAZ is a secondary travel callsign for the 104FS ?

Mark

Premium Subscriber
A-10s out of KMTN, clearance on the ground was to KSAV. There was also SPORT 1 (x4) that departed about 10 minutes earlier, also cleared to KSAV. The BOJAZ flight made a pit stop in the BURNER ATCAA for some AR. Guessing maybe BOJAZ is a secondary travel callsign for the 104FS ?
Thanks! went back and relistened and heard what sounded like SPORT-1 climbing up block to 12k 5 miles in trail.
Never heard of BOJAZ before.. Thats a new one.. Usually travel is SPORT and or RAVEN. Just about the entire squad with 10 tails.
New callsign for you Ron to add to the list :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.