Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Same thing I saw coming from Sikorsky. Now it's heading back to Sikorsky. Someone who lives near Sikorsky told me that hex is actually HH-60 22-21235 apparently
Thinking maybe a factory temp delivery mode s (AE7487) as was logged in California last June with serial number R13410 then shows up
this year as CHAOS** on East Coast..

mdmonitor

Guessing that's this TIS-b hit? Though they were pretty far from Mount Weather at 1408. Looks like they hit all the alleged relocation sites this afternoon, Raven Rock, Camp David, Mt Weather.
"H"

That was first time I've ever heard HMX-1 acft use 241.0. The particular freq (241.0) is marked as FEMA on an HMX-1 comm card. Maybe it was an area familiarization flt for a new pilot/crew.

Last edited:

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Guys,

Has anyone ever come across an A2A freq for the 756th ARS--DeeCee guys?

I would check with the Maryland Mil Air guys.....oh wait that's here. Ron - I checked some old data sheets and could not find any data related to them besides what is already listed in RR. Anyone ever see the frequency cards in the aircraft at an air show ??

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
POTUS TFR for Rehobath issued.

Effective Date(s):
From January 20, 2023 at 2245 UTC (January 20, 2023 at 1745 EST)
To January 23, 2023 at 1515 UTC (January 23, 2023 at 1015 EST)

VP heads to Luke AFB in AZ and Los Angeles Friday, Florida on Sunday

Trump to Fayettville NC on Saturday the 21st, NO TFR YET

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
POTUS travel tomorrow...

EST
9:25 AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route Joint Base Andrews
, South Lawn
9:45 AM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route Santa Clara County, California

PST
12:10 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Santa Clara County, California, Moffett Federal Airfield, Santa Clara County, California
12:25 PM THE PRESIDENT surveys storm-ravaged areas via helicopter en route Santa Cruz County, California, Moffett Federal Airfield, Santa Clara County, California
12:50 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Santa Cruz County, California, Watsonville Municipal Airport, Santa Cruz County, California
4:00 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Santa Cruz County, California en route Santa Clara County, California, Watsonville Municipal Airport, Santa Cruz County, California
4:35 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Santa Clara County, California en route Joint Base Andrews, Moffett Federal Airfield, Santa Clara County, California

EST
12:00 AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Joint Base Andrews
12:10
AM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route the White House
12:20 AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House, South Lawn

Mark

Premium Subscriber
They use 239.400 for Air/Air
I got that freq in my rotation long time and don't recently recall ever hearing much on it..
Wonder if they use something else now? I would keep their Base Ops freq plugged in as well 351.200
Seems a lot of USAF Reserve units and maybe active use their home base Ops freq for A/A when on the long road trip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.