Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

Mark

Premium Subscriber
EPIC-31 C-17 #93-0602 NC ANG departing Asheville airport which is open for business.
News said was delivering FEMA loads of stuff.

One of these days Russian pilot will mess it up good... They watch too many movies.

Last edited:

N4TX

Scanning since the age of crystal scanners.
Premium Subscriber
Fox interviewed a NCANG Brigadier who says they handled Asheville using the state's own C-17s, but the network reported later that aircraft from WV and MD were also involved.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Biden to Western North Carolina Wednesday to view storm damage.
PORUS QUOTE...
“I'm going to North Carolina on Wednesday. It's planned now. We're going to be landing in Raleigh for a meeting with the Emergency Operations Center, and I'll then do an aerial tour,” he said. He also said he’d be travelling to Georgia and Florida “as soon as possible” to survey damage.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
EPIC-31 C-17 #93-0602 NC ANG departing Asheville airport which is open for business.
News said was delivering FEMA loads of stuff.

One of these days Russian pilot will mess it up good... They watch too many movies.

The F16 pilot did not see him coming ??

Mark

Premium Subscriber
The F16 pilot did not see him coming ??
I'm sure he saw him coming.. one explanation comment I saw on Warzone page is that
F-16 wingman perched higher up warned pilot ,,here it comes and safest way is not to swerve into
the SU-35 by accident so steer straight and level and let him blow on by..
I wonder if we allow our guys to switch on targeting radar and shake up the SU-35 as he flew by.
His flaming Ass end sure was hanging out there in the breeze. Would have been Easy target.
That SU-35 pilot gladly knows he is a lot safer flying near US routine intercepts then flying near Ukraine.
This brave SU-35 pilot deserves a promotion to Ukraine front where SU-35's get shot down like clay pigeons :)

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Just another way to launch Navy sonar buoys in a pinch from the air off the Virginia Coast..
"Hand launched" :)

Tech792

Premium Subscriber
1040L- DECEE 21 calling RAVEN OPS on 139.6 (FM)?, then TIGER flight told to push 229.4, thought someone called the 139.6 'interplane'..... DECEE 21 and 22 were off the NJ coast at the time.
Also, BISON 41 (V-22) coming north up the NJ coast. Track shows out of Norfolk NAS. Now going up the Hudson River.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
BANNR51 99-0058 C-17 into RDU with POTUS equipment/supplies for tomorrow Helene visit

TEDDY49 99-0062 C-17 scheduled to TLH with helo for POTUS Helene visit Thursday before heading to Phoenix and Los Angels

UPDATE - TEDDY49/RCH052 diverted to RDU with helo

Last edited:

apex31

As I type the **** is hitting the fan. Iran launching hundreds of ballistic missiles against Israel. Most being intercepted by Iron Dome defense system. Won't be long before Israeli AF acft will be bombing targets inside Iran. Better fasten the safety belts. :eek:
According to CENTCOM via X: "Three additional aircraft squadrons - F-15E, F-16, and A-10 - are arriving in the region with one squadron having already arrived." Guess we'll see more coronets in the coming days.

Tech792

Premium Subscriber
1343L- Again, someone came up on 139.6 (am) mode this time, very strong. All I heard was 'on victor"....missed any callsigns.
Also, one or more Blackhawks doing an octagon pattern around Lakehurst NAS at 1,300 ft.