Mod FRS Radio fr. 0.5 watts to higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k8tmk

I always wonder about the character of a person who deliberately breaks a law, no matter how minor it might be. For example, if someone exceeds the speed limit, it makes me wonder what else they do that is illegal? Run stop signs, run red lights, do drugs, spouse abuse, incest?
The key word here is: How do you want someone else to view your character?

An EE, huh? Ahem... I have serious doubts. You write at a 6th grade level, and your critical thinking skills are apparently about the same. I was going to ignore this thread until you said that. Please don't claim to be something you're not. If you really were, you'd already know the futility of trying to modify FRS radios by adding " a bit more juice"

The expert has spoken!

Always condescending, always above others, always questioning the cred's of other people, who cannot hope to measure up to his greatness.

Some people feel better when they insult others, and just can't resist taking a shot at someone whenever the chance comes up (welcome to life in an internet forum...right?).

Oh by the way, your last comment was a fragmented sentence, something YOU should have learned to avoid around 6th grade. Be careful throwing those rocks, that glass house is fragile!

(...awaiting long-winded, multi-quote comeback)

RayAir

I always wonder about the character of a person who deliberately breaks a law, no matter how minor it might be. For example, if someone exceeds the speed limit, it makes me wonder what else they do that is illegal? Run stop signs, run red lights, do drugs, spouse abuse, incest?
The key word here is: How do you want someone else to view your character?

OMG, this thread has spun out and crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.