I got one of these clocks a few months ago after reading this thread. My wife and I both love it. On most nights it syncs up at 2 AM or 3 AM. I've had a few nights where it doesn't sync up after trying at 2 AM, 3 AM, 4 AM, and 5 AM.I got tired of resetting my old wall clock as it would gain about 3 minutes every month or two. So I finally bought an atomic clock! Whished I bought it sooner, it's great!
MARATHON CL030062BK Slim-Jumbo Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Temperature, Date and Humidity (Black)
- SLIM JUMBO DISPLAY - Only 1-inch thick, featuring 4.5-inch digits for easy viewing
- SELF-SETTING/ADJUSTING - Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST's Colorado Atomic Clock. Automatic Atomic Signal - It cannot be turned on/off manually. (Atomic feature only functions in North America)
- MULTIPLE DISPLAY MODES - 12 or 24 Hour Display Formats With Temperature Display In Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- EASY TO SET AND USE: Comes equipped with front set buttons for Alarm, Snooze and Mode Options
- MULTIPLE TIME ZONES: You can easily switch between 4 time zones (Eastern, Pacific, Mountain & Central) with option to turn on or off Daylight Savings Time
View attachment 91880