Newbee Joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneye

Premium Subscriber
I'm the newbee and don't know what I'm doing with trunking but I know conv any info would be great. I have the pro 92 and I just got the Uniden B246T. Rebanding sounds very VERY hard, But it sounds fun.

Rolfman

The BC246T is a great little scanner, had one for years. I don’t think anyone here really knows what you are asking so you have no responses. If you have some questions search the forum there are a few older threads in here about that scanner. The key to all the older Uniden scanners that are reband capable is to install the firmware update first. It is not as hard as it sounds.

oneye

Premium Subscriber
Thanks

Thanks for your responce, I got hold of ghostdog he lives 1 block from me and he helped me ALOT! And he said to thank you guys at radioreference/utah, your the brains of the operation. He's been a great help for me. I've learned so much this last week from him and still lost but I'm learning. He says don't be afraid to ask questions, these people are great.

bchris

I'm the newbee and don't know what I'm doing with trunking but I know conv any info would be great. I have the pro 92 and I just got the Uniden B246T. Rebanding sounds very VERY hard, But it sounds fun.

Sorry Oneye, I must have overlooked your post when you made it. I live in Elk Ridge and would be happy to help. I don't have a '246, but I know a few people who do, and I also think it is a wonderful scanner. I set one up for another person from this forum who is also from Spanish Fork, and I think I still have that file.

If you are still around and still need some help, just let me know.

--bc

ghostdog

i help out oneye it took a long time too get the firmware in it and then we used the freescan to put in my system & it work great. he has hard time understanding the trunking but like you guy told me it take's a little bit of time. and i got too thank bchris for help me out he know's scanners GHOSTDOG

Status
Not open for further replies.