Nhra 2022

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Racingelectronics.com raceday info page has the current pdf for fans attending this and upcoming NHRA events check weekly for your updates.

Chris-KH2PM

Premium Subscriber
Racingelectronics.com raceday info page has the current pdf for fans attending this and upcoming NHRA events check weekly for your updates.

Did you have to create an account and log in to access that info? It's not showing up when I looked around a few minutes ago.

*EDIT* I found this link but I had to do a Google search. It's not on their website main page.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
NHRA, IMSA and SRX series they have been posting pdfs there. SRX has ota support nhra and imsa nodda.. NHRA they only been showing two officials channels. I I ever get to a event I'd like to find more if they have any. They try and sell and push the two channel receiver scanner at the NHRA events. Feel free if u frequent the events to post any things not listed.. media officials,team stuff public address etc. I saw old lists and I can't imagine they are using just two freqs.

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Nhra event for the weekend frequencies back up at racingelectronics.com raceday info