NJSP detail @ Met Life stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvdet

NJSP B2-6 Meadowlands tg very quite (800 system)
anybody very close to the stadium have 700 tg for the stadium - the 700 East Rutherford site has such a small coverage/footprint that activities can not be heard away from the venue- is 700 exclusive use for game days from now on?

ScanXO

formally East Jersey part time south of the Border
Statecom 2north today
The east Rutherford site is not operational - same with Alpine, - last time I ran thru there - no control data heard back in early September; but Ramapo as well as Paterson/Garrett Mountain (under W. Orange control site) seems to provide coverage in south Bergen

K9one

East Rutherford NJ700 site is operational.

The East Rutherford NJ700 site is fully operational. The control channel is working and the site is used during events.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
statecom 2 north it is. A friend of mine works at the stadium during events. I listened to them during the hot 97 concert over the summer was interesting.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
this sunday is hot 97 summerfest , should be nuts . are NJSP still using State Com 2 North ? i havent listened since last year . Thanks

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Last I heard they were still using Statecom 2. You probably will want to keep B2-6, B2-7 B2-8, C3-1 and the Air channel on as well.

I am sure there is going to be a lot more security this year so they don't have another repeat of last year.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
state com 2 and 3 2 being Main Chan and if youre close enough to stadium Con SP 1 TA

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
It was pretty tame compared to last year. They were running plates on the cars coming in and it appeared they were arresting people (probably with warrents). There was a ton of cache radio's on the air, so it would appear that they brought in hundreds of extra officers this year.

ansky

I hope whatever extra security was needed to patrol this event was paid for by the host of this concert, and not taxpayer dollars. Events like this that incite trouble year after year should not be allowed to continue, but because of our politically correct society I guess it would be deemed racist if these types of events were cancelled.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
Not racist its a fact that 99% of calls are black and browns .

Status
Not open for further replies.