NJU Tac 4 470.2375

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
Last night 11ish (Sun) heard comms about a "venue" and "his limo". Wyckoff and soccer field mentioned. Maybe at Rutgers? Was this the Gov?Tnx.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The governor at a soccer field? Not likely outdoors, the scenario sounds more like a landing zone with waiting limo, still could be any celebrity. Wyckoff is a nice town, rich man's land and home of several mafiosi, very low crime rate I understand. (;->)

elk2370bruce

The governor at a soccer field? Not likely outdoors, the scenario sounds more like a landing zone with waiting limo, still could be any celebrity. Wyckoff is a nice town, rich man's land and home of several mafiosi, very low crime rate I understand. (;->)

You're right Warren. The town is so exclusive that you need a permit for a break and entry.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"Maybe it was Christie landing in a State Police Helicopter at a local fast food joints parking lot."
That reminds me of a Coast Guard SAR last year, on the way home they were talking about picking up pizza in the helo's Stokes basket. (;->)

Tac-1

well at least they where going to put the basket to good use nothing wrong with a good pie in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.