OFFICIAL MSWIN Thread

Blaketucker28

Premium Subscriber
I know Madison county schools are using the ComSouth DMR system for their buses I’m guessing they won’t switch over to MSWIN like Rankin County Buses have been.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
All dispatches will stay clear and they are T not D. No new tg on MSWIN can be FDMA.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
System is DDM so there may been a FDMA user on when it was logged. But its TDMA. That's a hard MWCC rule.

Hammerguy69

Yes SO, and small towns PD are leaving the NXDN for MSWIN after years of playing political games with MWCC. They HAD an TG years ago. Gave it to Fire/EMA, and spit in MWCC face to go NXDN. After blackmailing MWCC to add a THIRD site in MadCo... They now finally are going MSWIN.

Blackmail?

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
More Tate County Stuff, they will randomly affiliate on the Desoto Tower and then I can pick them up from where I am in Southaven
57260 is a Fire Dispatch Channel, Dispatched on a Grass Fire near Sarah, MS units responding from Senatobia and talked about picking up the brush truck in Strayhorn

57275 May be the Sheriff Primary

57285,57268,57266,57249,and 57261 are active too

don't want to submit anything I can't confirm yet

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Also, there are at least 8 to 10 more TG's for Lincoln County we need to find. Same for Lawrence County. Possibly at least 5 for Jefferson also. Not sure on Franklin if the Fire folks have got radios yet or not.

Lincoln County we need the VFD's TG's... Firegrounds, Sheriff CID, Car to Cars, Tac etc... BPD Tac etc...
Lawrence Firegrounds and VFD's etc...
Jefferson VFD's etc...

For Lincoln VFD's, that Lloyd Star, East Lincoln, West Lincoln, Bogue Chitto, New Sight, and like 4 more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaketucker28

Premium Subscriber
A few unidentified TG’s that are for a fact using the MSWIN that are not yet listed...
Jackson International Airport PD/Maintence, VA Hospital PD, Rankin County Public Works, Madison County Public works, City of Ridgeland Public Works, Rankin Transportation (Transportation for the Handicapped), Flora PD, Canton PD, and Canton FD. If anyone knows any TG info for these TG’s it would be GREATLY appreciated, Thanks!

Blaketucker28

Premium Subscriber
Also, Holmes CC has the Ridgeland campus listed, but I saw in a subscriber radio that they have a CH for each campus and a CH for all campuses to interop. So we are missing the Goodman, Attala, Yazoo, and Grenada campus TG’s as well as the main CH to interop. Thanks again!

So, I took my SDS100 to work today and put it in trunked search for a little while on the MSWIN site at Lake Cavalier and came across a couple of unlisted TGs.

"Bravo 6 to central (I have word from D, going on medical)?..........that was 10-30, *inaudible*"
I suspect that it could be a Hinds County Sheriff group since they're already on 42475-42478

"Operations this is (teach)? -75 we are ops normal off of the low level route in the vicinity of vicksburg"
This one I'm not so sure about, it falls in the talkgroup ID range of colleges and universities, but the background noise indicates it could be an aircraft, possibly a helicopter

I've attached the audio files if anyone is interested in them.

Attachments

• Unidentified TG audio.zip
    156.8 KB · Views: 10

KF5TJO

I have a Uniden SDS100 and can add and scan my county "George" (in MS) in MSWIN to my favorites list but it when it scans it goes through all the other county names so I went in and edited those to avoid and then it changes and gives me an error saying nothing to scan. If I edit the MSWIN tree in any way it gives me the same error. Anyone else run into this??

Picked up a few more unlisted TGs today if anyone is interested. Again these are out of the Lake Cavalier site.

4090:
Didn't get much out of this one other than a couple of 10-4s and a 10-2

13151:
Encrypted
MHP Statewide TG maybe?

22953:
87 to 56 (attention)?
8-7 be there in 10 minutes?
Alright davis
and a couple of 10-4s
Maybe Ross Barnett Reservoir (They are already on 22940-22945)

44644:
silence
Madison County Possibly

46816:
Encrypted
Possibly Rankin County Sheriff

49542:
Can you go to gate 3 and see what they need over there with a water tank, ah a portable tank..........On my way.
Maintenance 13 to Maintenance 4
Go ahead maintenance 13........Yes sir, where does this tank on the back of this white dodge need to go?
Maintenence group. Fairgrounds maybe?

I can send anyone interested the audio files if they'd like

I have a Uniden SDS100 and can add and scan my county "George" (in MS) in MSWIN to my favorites list but it when it scans it goes through all the other county names so I went in and edited those to avoid and then it changes and gives me an error saying nothing to scan. If I edit the MSWIN tree in any way it gives me the same error. Anyone else run into this??
Check the type in the Sentinel software. You'll need to have at least one site along with the departments you want to scan. The Lucedale and Benndale sites are located in george county. You can probably pick up other sites as well, just check the MSWIN system frequencies list and sort it by county.

fire38756

Premium Subscriber
Receiving Greenwood MHP, dispatch and units, on talk group #13207 MDOT-Enforcement Division Tactical Wide. For a minute I thought I was hearing things. I guess this is because effective July 1, MDOT Law Enforcement was absorbed by the Mississippi Dept. of Public Safety. I also guess as soon as they can get their radios programmed they will all move back to encryption.

Blaketucker28

Premium Subscriber
I heard traffic on TG 44790 I believe it might be Canton PD but I’m not 100% sure yet. It was coming from the Lake Cavalier tower. Still looking for Canton FD Flora PD and FD. Maybe Madison County Road Dept they might keep the VHF not sure. I’m positive canton and flora have gone MSWIN as the NXDN channels are no longer active. Just trying to locate the talk groups.

flametamer

Still looking for Canton FD Flora PD and FD. Maybe Madison County Road Dept they might keep the VHF not sure. I’m positive canton and flora have gone MSWIN as the NXDN channels are no longer active. Just trying to locate the talk groups.
Flora FD is dispatched on the Madison Co. EMA/Fire Dispatch TG. I don't know if there are any others that they use.

Dt