OKWIN Pending Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hi,

I have applied to be a feed provider. I plan on streaming OKWIN only here in Oklahoma City. I will not be streaming EDACS Provoice due to the nasal (holing your nose and talk) sound DSD Plus has on it. I tried many many different possible DSD Plus tuning values. Even tried the CPU load setting. I absolutely can't stand it.

If I am approved to stream I may have Unitrunker following the OKWIN system here in Oklahoma City. If I hear a adrenaline pumping incident like a pursuit I will press "hold" on that talk group until units are asked to go 10-22 (Take no further action). I must hear "All units 10-33" or the like.

I am constantly moving the antenna on the Voice RTL-SDR to keep reception optimal. It seems to vary daily. In this respect if you hear the audio kind of "spitt" for a split second it's because Unitrunker is automatically adjusting PPM for each dongle. It does stabilize yet ambient room temperature changes though the day and corrections are necessary to keep the narrow banded signals centered as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.