old uniden bearcat 800xlt

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmx77

i happen to have an old uniden bearcat 800xlt scanner. i tried looking for a manual and any place that had it is either a dead site or a site u have to sign up for. i wanted to know how to use the search function on the scanner. when i have the scanner in manual mode and i press search i get error on the screen. i am not sure how to use the search function. i want to be able to find a few other frequencies not listed on the radio reference site.

mule1075

Feed Provider
i happen to have an old uniden bearcat 800xlt scanner. i tried looking for a manual and any place that had it is either a dead site or a site u have to sign up for. i wanted to know how to use the search function on the scanner. when i have the scanner in manual mode and i press search i get error on the screen. i am not sure how to use the search function. i want to be able to find a few other frequencies not listed on the radio reference site.
If i remember correct put in manual mode enter the lower freq say 155.000 and press limit now enter the upper limit freq 157.000 and press limit and then you can press search. I think that is the way but i am not 100% sure i have not done it in a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.