OPP switchover to LMRN

Muxlow

Super Secret
Looks like Essex, Elgin and Lambton have the MTO enforcement group patched to them. Im sure over the next few days when more areas get changed over they will go back to just patching their group to each area like on fleetnet. Lack of dispatchers to sit and monitor MTO at London comm id guess is the reason for now.

Today is bye bye to 1OPS08.. tomorrow would be 1OPS09 Middlesex OR 1OPS07 Huron and the ipperwash site

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
There's no way to know for certain, but I wonder if there are the same number of MTO Enforcement groups as there was on FleetNet?
They covered a much larger area than the respective OPP talk group. Perhaps they're matching them one for one now?

Muxlow

Super Secret
Site 47 is now online (Leamington)

Sites 14 16 19 20 31 are all off line now and 1OPS04 1OPS05 1OPS08 are no longer in existence

Caught a transmission from London Comm on OPS08 saying in 5 mins 1OPS08, MTO Essex and I "think" she said MTO TAC01 will be permanently disabled at 2:45pm

The MTO enforcement group 2504 is patched with Essex and Lambton (So like how it was on FleetNet also)

oldsailor56

Premium Subscriber
That explains why I didn't hear the Kingsville OPP call across the road from me yesterday. I wondered why it's been quiet?

Muxlow

Super Secret
That explains why I didn't hear the Kingsville OPP call across the road from me yesterday. I wondered why it's been quiet?
Yep, she's all encrypted and changed over now.

Haven' been out to Leamington/Kingsville area in a bit, but I'm just curious if you pop your scanner (or radio whatever you use).

Curious to see if the UHF Beat channels are active still. Leamington and Essex still had the UHF Beat on the air as well as the 700 MHz version also.

If you'd be so kind to have a listen to 413.5375 and 773.04375.

mciupa

Boomer
In Toronto, a couple of days ago OPP were running a test tone on SIM 11. I switched modes around on my 536, but it was only heard in analog mode.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Speaking of Sim11. Just heard the tail end of a transmission (in analog) Sounded like the helicopter giving a ETA, with a crew of 4 and 4 hours of fuel

oldsailor56

Premium Subscriber
Yep, she's all encrypted and changed over now.

Haven' been out to Leamington/Kingsville area in a bit, but I'm just curious if you pop your scanner (or radio whatever you use).

Curious to see if the UHF Beat channels are active still. Leamington and Essex still had the UHF Beat on the air as well as the 700 MHz version also.

If you'd be so kind to have a listen to 413.5375 and 773.04375.
Will do. Using a BCD436HP with Provoice, DMR, NXDN with an attic antenna.

oldsailor56

Premium Subscriber
I have listened over the weekend on 413.5375 and 773.04375 and have heard nothing, not a peep. There have been a few fires and a drowning that the fire dept. have asked for OPP to attend.

Muxlow

Super Secret
I have listened over the weekend on 413.5375 and 773.04375 and have heard nothing, not a peep. There have been a few fires and a drowning that the fire dept. have asked for OPP to attend.

As figured they shut the UHF side down and the 700 should of auto changed on its own. Was worth a try anyways

gary123

I would suggest a search from 700-775 just to eliminate the possibility of a new frequency in use.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Few days ago I was trying to nail down the NAC's but only picked up a Beat repeater. No DVRS or detachment channel were in range, yet somehow a Beat was. No idea if this was from Leamington or Grand Bend or what but you'd think BEAT01 would be the same NAC across anyplace that uses it

OPP BEAT01 772.13125 NAC D76