Overton County ??

ShotgunShells

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone hear anything out of Overton County? Putnam County comes through perfect but I live right between these 2 counties and would like to listen to both. I have Sheriff, Rescue, Fire and EMS from both in the radio. Like I said, Putnam works just fine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

ccfd7031

Premium Subscriber
I was in Overton about a month ago and heard maybe 4 short transmissions from the Sheriffs Dept I think. I have always had issues with that system as well. Last I heard it was an IP Site Connect system like Putnam. I have ran DSD+ on a few of Overtons frequencies and always get a bunch of data transmissions that say something about Tier 3 stuff, definitely different than anything I've seen from Putnam. I do know years ago when they first went to DMR they were fully encrypted at that time. Maybe they are running Hytera equipment or something, I have no idea.

QuickSix17

I live in Putnam and I have the SDS100 on a discone Antenna and I can get Overton Co and Livingston PD just fine from my house.... and I live in the City of Cookeville. But... Going the other direction (and it's closer) I can't hardly get squat from White County. LOL

Last edited: