Palm Beach County LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattp019

Hello All. I've truly enjoyed listening to Broward County LE and was wondering why no one transmit's Palm Beach County LE, more specifically, Boca Raton... I am working on purchasing a hand-held scanner coming up. I hope to be able tune in then. While I'm on the subject, rather than begin a new thread, how am I able to tell what comm's system my local LE operate on? Thanks so much!

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Feeds on RR are provided by volunteers with actual scanners. In order for a feed to be added for your location someone with a scanner from that area has to provide it.

As far as wondering about your local system, i think you would be better off asking this question in your state forum.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Though Kendrik's answer is quite good(as usual) just to give you a little direction on how to find what you are looking for regarding systems/freq's:

This will allow you to see the state Florida Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

This is all info on PB County : Palm Beach County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

And this is Broward: Broward County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Just a tip, you'll also have to look at the trunked systems near the bottom.

Hopefully, this will help a little. If you do choose to buy a scanner, we're all happy to help you get up and running.

(Edit: And as Kendrik said, your local forum will be invaluable in assisting you. No one is more knowledgeable, than the people around you.)

Last edited:

mattp019

Feeds on RR are provided by volunteers with actual scanners. In order for a feed to be added for your location someone with a scanner from that area has to provide it.

As far as wondering about your local system, i think you would be better off asking this question in your state forum.

Thank you Sir! I appreciate the feedback!

Though Kendrik's answer is quite good(as usual) just to give you a little direction on how to find what you are looking for regarding systems/freq's:

This will allow you to see the state Florida Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

This is all info on PB County : Palm Beach County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

And this is Broward: Broward County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Just a tip, you'll also have to look at the trunked systems near the bottom.

Hopefully, this will help a little. If you do choose to buy a scanner, we're all happy to help you get up and running.

(Edit: And as Kendrik said, your local forum will be invaluable in assisting you. No one is more knowledgeable, than the people around you.)

And thank you Sir for the extremely valuable information! I truly appreciate the links you provided. I look forward to joining you all in this hobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.