Plane Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Grand County: Has been located 4 miles West of Kremmling with surviors including a 3 year old and 5 year old children.

O/F 151.115, 155.940, 148.150, DTRS

Jim<

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
When did the plane disappear? Yesterday sometime I assume? I heard nothing about it until the page. Great to hear about the survivors, esp. the kids.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
captaincraig44 said:
When did the plane disappear? Yesterday sometime I assume? I heard nothing about it until the page. Great to hear about the survivors, esp. the kids.

Disappeared off radar about 2230hrs last night and almost immediatly satellite began to pick up an ELT but not found until daylight this morning.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Kremmling U/D: Command now reporting only 2 POB a 35 y/o male and a 5 y/o child and both survived the crash with initial reports of only minor injs, aircraft failed to arrive at Kremmling airport about 2230hrs last night, then was lost of radar about 2235hrs and ELT was heard beginning at 2245hrs. Crews from Routt, Grand and CAP searched overnight and located the wreckage at first light this am.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

evilklown

for not landing on a runway that looks like a picture perfect landing for the situation, wow amazing they survived that is so great dosent happen often in a plane crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.