Portsmouth VA P25 coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtscho

Database Admin
As the frequencies from the P16 are transitioned to the P25 system, please let the database admins know, so they can be deleted from old system and added to new system. I believe we have same frequencies listed now for both systems - this needs to be cleaned up.

Thanks,
Dave

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
As the frequencies from the P16 are transitioned to the P25 system, please let the database admins know, so they can be deleted from old system and added to new system. I believe we have same frequencies listed now for both systems - this needs to be cleaned up.

Thanks,
Dave
The system literally came online yesterday. The DB will be fine

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
I will clean it up, the old system is still running with minimal frequencies, watching both at this time

Last edited:

LEH

Premium Subscriber
I put the P25 channels into my 436 and G5 and drove down to the southern end of Newport News to check it out.

The control channels are transmitting and I heard a bit of traffic, though I could not get the TGID.

Once I finally got my G5 setup correctly (wrong WACN and SysID), I can get a signal in Yorktown 25 miles away, though it will occasionally go 'in' and 'out' of range at that distance.

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
All Phase 2, but its all the tech testing emergency buttons, and Now TG 6 Popped up, data is going across the Phase 1 Frequencies

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
From What I have seen on Procom I believe in 1021 is fire dispatch and then they start going 1019 1018

Status
Not open for further replies.