Pro-106 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Franklin Parish programed. I cannot hear FPSO disp. I scrolled through and noticed on Fpso the little I is blinking but this is not happening on the other ID's. Please help

Sorry it has been so long. I do not have a computer. All I have is a tablet. I have FTD which is a form of Dementia. So, I have been asking people how to do different programming on my pro-106. When this info is posted I write everything down in a notebook I am making. So please under stand why I am asking for so much. Thank You and God bless.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
You can start by pressing Prog, F1=New, F1=TGRP, choose the Scan List with the asterisk , drop down arrow and press "SEL" choose type of system, scroll down and press "SEL"and name it then drop down and enter the freqys , then press "Save" three times thenscan

737mech

Premium Subscriber
When the next line you see says ID: wildcard if you leave that without changing it will be a wildcard. If you change it to the talkgroup number of your choice then it becomes an object by itself.
As simply as I can explain these scanners you program tsys objects (system names sites and freqs) then you program talkgroup numbers as objects. Those objects can exsist in any scanlist or many or all if you wish. Conventional objects like a simple freq for FD non trunked can be treated the same way. Every object can go anywhere you want it. The Tsys is for trunked systems and need only be entered once. One difference is EDACS systems. For every EDACS site you need to copy the talkgroups to that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.