PRO-164 Trunking setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0-164

ive had my Pro-164 for almost 5 months, i know that my area isnt big for trunking at all. the local police use regular anolog frequencies but there are some businesses that use trunking from what ive heard. No place i have looked online has any info on these trunking systems in my area. im currently trying to get McCain Foods which uses motrola the cp200 Radius, and i also have anolog frquencies that pick up the transmitting from these radios. How can i find out how to program the whole McCain foods radio system and must are these radios trunked or not?

N8IAA

ive had my Pro-164 for almost 5 months, i know that my area isnt big for trunking at all. the local police use regular anolog frequencies but there are some businesses that use trunking from what ive heard. No place i have looked online has any info on these trunking systems in my area. im currently trying to get McCain Foods which uses motrola the cp200 Radius, and i also have anolog frquencies that pick up the transmitting from these radios. How can i find out how to program the whole McCain foods radio system and must are these radios trunked or not?

Where is PI,Maine?? We can't help without a location. Have you asked this question in the Maine state forum further down the forums page? You might get better information there:)
Larry

Pr0-164

Trunking

thanks for the tips guys, theres not much for Maine. maybe i'll add some stuff for them...

N8IAA

thanks for the tips guys, theres not much for Maine. maybe i'll add some stuff for them...

Dang, I'd go crazy from lack of scanner listening:( Maybe check out the milair possibilities, state game wardens, forestry-state and federal, maybe border patrol. Tracking the collars they put on moose:lol::lol: Eh!
You just never know what you can find.
Larry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.