Pro-2055 cable & WIN97

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4UYV_Al

K guys, seriously considering the 2055 for my jeep tomorrow (While they are still on sale)...I have the pro-97 & WIN97 to program it with no problems using the Radio Shack 20-047 cable (the one with the pretty flashing lights...lol)
Now, my question is, do I have to purchase the 'other' cable(20-289) for the 2055? or can I just use the one for the pro-97??
There may be other threads on this topic but the one I did find says that I have to & I wasnt sure...Thanks
BTW, my computer doesn't currently support the 20-289 plug...

Last edited:

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
Your cable should work with both radios.

garysyts007

I just purchased the 2055 and usb cable. The win97 help menu dosen't work. Not sure how things work? I'll have time this weekend if I can figure out what to do. Can anybody steer me in the right direction? I donated today to RR and if anybody has a suggestion, please e-mail me at garysyts007@triton.net

Last edited:

rpowley

garysyts007 said:
I just purchased the 2055 and usb cable. The win97 help menu dosen't work. Not sure how things work? I'll have time this weekend if I can figure out what to do. Can anybody steer me in the right direction? I donated today to RR and if anybody has a suggestion, please e-mail me at garysyts007@triton.net
Had a similar problem when I 1st loaded WIN96 - Check out WINXX Help File Problems

garysyts007

Dose anybody live in the Wayland Mi. area. If so could you send me your csv. file with the frequencys that are the most active.

Status
Not open for further replies.