Pro96 and Pro2096 now 369.99!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayAir

There is one reason I will not buy a RS digital scanner:
Does not receive I-CALL

hoser147

They are great scanners, not many issues with any i have 2 of the 96s and can say that they work very well. As far as I call or private call, I don't receive much on my GRE 600 on them, I really wouldnt call it an issue, most of the traffic Ive copied on them are troopers talking about how many feet the skid marks are or overtime talk. Good price on a good scanner.............Hoser

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I think I'm going to wait til a 96 handheld goes for about $250 before I buy one(they might go that low new lol). My birthday is at the end of this month,or I'll wait til christmas time before getting one :p

ddoppke

Premium Subscriber
RS 2096 an 96 sale

Yea, I was there today and the sign said clearence which usually means something else is coming out. Told the sales girl I hope I didn't just waste my money. I have 2 of the 2096 ad 1 96. they have been working fine so far.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Are you sure? A friend of mine said they wouldnt be out till January.. 2010...

Is the Pope Catholic? :twisted:

The radio will be our warehouse at the very end of October and might be in stores by the 31st, so I'm saying November to play it safe =) The Pro-197 should be here two weeks after that. :cool:

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Is the Pope Catholic? :twisted:

The radio will be our warehouse at the very end of October and might be in stores by the 31st, so I'm saying November to play it safe =) The Pro-197 should be here two weeks after that. :cool:

Since you seem to know a lot about scanners not yet out, can you shed some light on the status of the PRO-160 then?

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.