problem logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

zany

I was trying to log in to purchase a premium acct. and it tells me either wrong username or pword? Is the system maybe down and should try again later?

thanks
zany

zany

Thanks Doctor...that's the page that I tried it with and it tells me Invalid Login or Password. Please Try Again.
I guess I will wait and try again later.

Thank You
Zany

zany

Still doesn't let me log in.....getting the same message. I'm using the same user name and pword as I use to log in here. Is that correct? I've tried logging out and logging in on the subscription page and still same message.

Reconrider

Clear your cookies / cache. Something is saved that is messing up your logging in. Clearing those normally fix the issue

zany

Still no luck....I've changed email and reset pw, emailed support (zendesk), tried when I was already logged in and when I wasn't. tried with my user name and with my email and still get the same message everytime. Invalid Login or Password. Please Try Again. I'm still open to any help. lol.

thanks
zany

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
You probably tried this already, but did you go to the RR home page and in the upper right corner is the about link?
Click on it and you can contact RR under the Support and Help link and then the Account link.

zany

Yes, that's where the zendesk came into play. Nobody has a fix. basically they say that it should work, but it doesn't. I downloaded software last week for a free 30 day trial and have a feeling I'm not going to be able to try it out first.

zany

Well I guess I spoke too soon. Unable to upload freqs. to my radio because it makes you log in to access that page, and when I do it tells me 'invalid login or password'. I'm wondering why I have to log in when I am already logged in? It's basically the same problem I had trying to purchase a premium acct. I can login to this site just fine as you can see, but that separate login page on this site does not work for me. any suggestions?

thanks
zany

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I can login to this site just fine as you can see, but that separate login page on this site does not work for me. any suggestions?

thanks
zany

What page are you trying to access? Please post a link directly to that page.

Do you have any unusual characters, symbols, or any spaces in your password? Those can be an issue in some instances.

Last edited:

zany

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I believe seen this happen in the past when the password is too long. The Xenforo forum software doesn't mind a very long password, but the rest of the RR logins break. If I'm recalling correctly, 20 characters is the maximum password length you can use. Is your password by any chance longer than that?

zany

According to Zendesk, the email I an trying to use does not exist in the system....so I tried to respond and ask them to fix my email, but in order to do that, you have to log in with a email, and I am unable to do that...Is there anyone on this site that can fix my email in the database? you can pm me. I can send a phone# or however you want to do it. Just would like to get it fixed.

thanks
zany

Status
Not open for further replies.