Win500: programming federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jah377

Premium Subscriber
I would like to program some federal frequencies (Border Patrol, etc.) using Win 500.

1) how do I do this without having to identify a "State" then a "County" since it won't show me federal frequencies, or

2) how can i manually enter frequencies using Win 500

Thanks for any help...

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
1) how do I do this without having to identify a "State" then a "County" since it won't show me federal frequencies, or

I think after you select "Country" there should be an option under "State / Province" for Nationwide frequencies. I have not had a need to do an import in a while, so pardon me if this is incorrect.

2) how can i manually enter frequencies using Win 500

Go into the "CONV Objects" and use Edit > New Item at end (Ctrl+Shift+N). You can then edit that to whatever you want.

jah377

Premium Subscriber
I still don't see how to do it as a web import, but your help on the manual programming helps. I will just try that. Thanks for your suggestions!

DJ11DLN

I hope I'm not going out in left field here, I won't be near my computer with Win500 on it before late Sunday, but I think when you look through the State list, there is an "unknown" entry in that list, and if you select that, you'll find the Fed stuff.

Sorry if my memory is playing tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.