ProScan: ProScan Software

NDscannerguy

Premium Subscriber
Pr Scan Software

My old computer just crashed that i used for my scanning needs. I just tried to move my proscan software over to another computer, well my code and login name would not start the software up. It will not download my files. Anyone have any thoughts on this. $50 is a little hard right now to start from scratch.

NDscannerguy

Premium Subscriber
Bob was very great in his help to get me up and able to log in. My next problem had to take my wife’s computer which is new. Everything is working on the 996P2 except the comm 3 port, will not connect with the laptop to connect with the ProScan software. Looked through the forums but no luck.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
My next problem had to take my wife’s computer which is new. Everything is working on the 996P2 except the comm 3 port, will not connect with the laptop to connect with the ProScan software. Looked through the forums but no luck.
Did you power cycle the scanner? Does the comm. port show in the Device Manager? You can tell by removing the USB cable at the scanner and see if the port disappears and reappears (in the Device Manager) when plugged back in.