PSR 500 programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprman1955

Got all my scan lists saved as GR5 .No matter what i do i can NOT get the scan lists to save to arc500 pro. if i upload each saved scan list it deleted the other list. As far as i know everything is enabled.So now what do i do????????About to lose my mind ,never seen a scanner so unuser friendly in my life.Sanners like new used maybe 20 hours since i bought it in 2011.Unreal SMH.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Got all my scan lists saved as GR5 .No matter what i do i can NOT get the scan lists to save to arc500 pro. if i upload each saved scan list it deleted the other list. As far as i know everything is enabled.So now what do i do????????About to lose my mind ,never seen a scanner so unuser friendly in my life.Sanners like new used maybe 20 hours since i bought it in 2011.Unreal SMH.
-
Read through post #20 again. Each time you upload to the scanner from ARC500, it erases everything in the scanner. What ever scan list you have set up in ARC500 when you upload it to the scanner, that's the only thing that will be in the scanner when the upload is done.

Download anything that's in the scanner to ARC500 first, add another scan list in ARC500, then upload everything back to the scanner.

sprman1955

Have not gotten any where so deleted scan lists unistalled software.Reloaded software.Tried to save scan lists but everything same as befor.Dont know why it wont work.Manual not any help at all...Anyone ever have this problem????????

sprman1955

Thanks for the great info!Got it programmed today ! Yeah . Love the audio on the scanner .Am not sure what was wrong but i started all over and darn if it programmed it! Can now have fun with it.Thanks for all the help. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.