Question on scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston123

I want to buy my dad a scanner for xmas and am curious about the differences and the frequencys that are used in the Pittsburgh PA market and if they are digitally trunked or analogue trunked. Can someone help me so I dont make the wrong purchase???
A little back ground - he has an old Bearcat scanner that required crystals in order to brink in the frequency of a township.
With all the technology that has evolved with them I am not sure what to get and I also don't want to over purchase something he will never use

Thank you

ocguard

Premium Subscriber
I want to buy my dad a scanner for xmas and am curious about the differences and the frequencys that are used in the Pittsburgh PA market and if they are digitally trunked or analogue trunked. Can someone help me so I dont make the wrong purchase???
A little back ground - he has an old Bearcat scanner that required crystals in order to brink in the frequency of a township.
With all the technology that has evolved with them I am not sure what to get and I also don't want to over purchase something he will never use

Thank you

Uhh. You're kidding right? You already posted this exact topic and it has relative replies.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I am closing this topic since there is another one with replies on the same subject. Please don't multi-post.

However:
ocguard said:
Uhh. You're kidding right? You already posted this exact topic and it has relative replies.
Please don't cop an attitude, if you would observe carefully, you would note that this topic was posted before the one linked above, so why didn't you reply to this one before replying to the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.