qustins for lindsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
Hey lindsey.

thank you for running such a great site i love it and make it part of my daily rotine

1. do you a great working resienship with a lot of the LEA and Fire deprts being streamed? do you have a great working rensenship with the feds too? just owndering

2. are you in talks with any big city or State Police or fire depts to have their own "official" feed? we would love it if some of the cites Sign up to have a partnership with RR aslo i have a idea if there were to be a forum or something on the site where police dept can put out info on emergency and amber alerts

3. i think its inportment that RR has a great resneonship with everyone in pubic safety we can be a great asset to them in the years to come

thanks for your hard work lindsey without the work you put into this site wound't be here

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
Well a basic answer to the question is that some depts like it, some don't mind it, and some hate being streamed. The ones that hate it are using it as ammunition to go encrypted.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Let me put together a translation table, then attempt to address

lindsey = Lindsay
rotine = routine
resienship = relationship
deprts = departments
owndering = wondering
aslo = also
inportment = important
wound't = wouldn't

Yes, we do have a very good working relationship with many public safety departments and the federal government. We are also actively working with public safety agencies from all over the country to get their feeds marked as official and welcome the opportunity to help more departments get their broadcasts online.

thanks for the kind comments about the site, we really appreciate it.

Warm regards,

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
woah was in such a hurry that i forgot to use spell check! when your both disabled and have ADD you lose track of time while in a hurry

Thanks Lindsey for being my spell checker there. glad to hear that your commented to helping PS out in any way possible i wonder if some Police Depts use this site as part of their training .

Status
Not open for further replies.