RCMP single Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

In the past I have heard an "L" channel using P25.
At first, I had the 123.0 PL set on it, but when I heard the telltale digital sound I changed the mode from CTCSS to FM and it immediately switched from FM to DG. :cool:

I've removed the PL's on the L channels for now, the G's and C's remain with the 123.0 tone unless I have reason to modify it.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
I would do the same with the "G" channels as well.

For the last couple of weeks I've been hearing both "ENC" and Digital on 421.6125 listed as G0 or 10, however ya wanna list it.

At first, I had the 123.0 PL set on it, but when I heard the telltale digital sound I changed the mode from CTCSS to FM and it immediately switched from FM to DG. :cool:

I've removed the PL's on the L channels for now, the G's and C's remain with the 123.0 tone unless I have reason to modify it.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber

I can vouch for Mike's statement. L was coming in loud and clear the other day P25 Digital in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.