Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

xantegh

Gents,

Before I click that button for my second purchase of a BCT15X, I would like to get your opinion about the performance of this specific scanner as I might not be noticing some of the issues that others are currently facing or I may face later. Additionally, I'm afraid that the rating on amazon might have been impacted by users who don't have enough knowledge with trunking system or complaining about the lack of documentation. obviously, i cant read all the ~500 reviews :) , hence my post here.

This addition is intended to be used to scan airspace communications or analogue trunking for Police/EMS, hence the reason I'm selecting the BCT15X. (it's quite cheap too)

--
Regards,
Antoine

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
The BCT15X is an excellent analog scanner! I've owned a few over the years. I use my strictly for aircraft, VHF Private/Commercial and Military.

Eng74

If you do not need digital and or not will need digital in the near future it is a great radio. I have both the BCT15 and BCT15XT.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Gents,

Before I click that button for my second purchase of a BCT15X, I would like to get your opinion about the performance of this specific scanner as I might not be noticing some of the issues that others are currently facing or I may face later. Additionally, I'm afraid that the rating on amazon might have been impacted by users who don't have enough knowledge with trunking system or complaining about the lack of documentation. obviously, i cant read all the ~500 reviews :) , hence my post here.

This addition is intended to be used to scan airspace communications or analogue trunking for Police/EMS, hence the reason I'm selecting the BCT15X. (it's quite cheap too)

--
Regards,
Antoine
Second purchase??? If you already own the scanner you should know how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.